Why

I wanted a place to put how I use my Bountiful Basket. This seemed like the best way to go. I know 3 blogs might just actually kill me but people look and want ways to eat healthier and cheaper. Bountiful Baskets has helped me implement healthier options into my families diet. We eat better and have a variety of new foods that we try. I have also been able to drop my grocery bill a ton by using bountiful baskets. I hope that this blog gives you ideas on how to use your basket each week.

Monday, September 12, 2011

9/10/11

This was my basket
banana, Cauliflower, figs, Grapes, green bean,
Lettuce, peaches, spinach, Yams, Pears

I bought a Fruit Lover pack and this is what came in it
These have been really nice to put in my husbands lunch bag
and my child's.  they are great for snacks, to add with breakfast.

Apples, peaches, nectarines, oranges, pears, banana, grapes, plums



Yams and pork
Use: yams,


Chicken and Figs

Use:Figs

Braised Chicken Thighs with Figs and Bay Leaves Recipe

Pork chops and pears
use: pears
Pork Chops with Pears Recipe

Peach french toast
Use: Peaches

Peaches & Cream French Toast Recipe

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I love reading through your blog, I wanted to leave a little comment to support you and wish you a good continuation. Wish you best of luck for all your best efforts. slotted angle racks Delhi, plastic baskets manufacturers Delhi.

    ReplyDelete