Why

I wanted a place to put how I use my Bountiful Basket. This seemed like the best way to go. I know 3 blogs might just actually kill me but people look and want ways to eat healthier and cheaper. Bountiful Baskets has helped me implement healthier options into my families diet. We eat better and have a variety of new foods that we try. I have also been able to drop my grocery bill a ton by using bountiful baskets. I hope that this blog gives you ideas on how to use your basket each week.

Monday, October 24, 2011

oct 22 2011

Sorry Readers for the lack of Blogging.  We have had some family illnesses that have taken most of my time.

I didn't get a picture of this week my husband picked up my basket and put most of it away before I got to it.

so I will tell you what I have done with several of the items.

the tomatoes were fabulous and I made homemade salsa today with them.  it was simple and fast.

It was from the ball company and it tastes fantastic

http://www.freshpreserving.com/recipe.aspx?r=269

imgres.jpeg

I canned my yams today too!  now I am all prepped for the holiday season for candied yams.



For today that is all I have time for!

SO hoping the next week goes better Happy Cooking!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment