Why

I wanted a place to put how I use my Bountiful Basket. This seemed like the best way to go. I know 3 blogs might just actually kill me but people look and want ways to eat healthier and cheaper. Bountiful Baskets has helped me implement healthier options into my families diet. We eat better and have a variety of new foods that we try. I have also been able to drop my grocery bill a ton by using bountiful baskets. I hope that this blog gives you ideas on how to use your basket each week.

Saturday, November 19, 2011

NOV 19 2011

I was super excited for today's basket!!!

I have cut my pineapple and my daughter has been snacking on fresh amazing pineapple!!

I needed a new recipe for all the onions that I got this week and last.  I already have at least 6 onions already frozen and just wanted to try something new.  

So I found a great healthy onion ring recipe!

I made it this afternoon and my husband and I ate it all gone in 5 min!

so here is my new favorite onion snack!

onion rings baked not fried!






I am now regretting not buying the hostess pack because it came with wonderful items to add to my Thanksgiving Dinner.

I am grateful for the wonderful women who introduced me to bountiful baskets over a year ago.   it has been a blessing on my eating habits, health, social life, and my pocket book.  I love the women and men I get to meet each who volunteer their time to help me run a site.  I am grateful for Sally and Tanya for what they started!  I am grateful to you wonderful readers who have forgiven my crazy life lately with no or little posts.

Enjoy the holiday weekend I know I am going to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment