Why

I wanted a place to put how I use my Bountiful Basket. This seemed like the best way to go. I know 3 blogs might just actually kill me but people look and want ways to eat healthier and cheaper. Bountiful Baskets has helped me implement healthier options into my families diet. We eat better and have a variety of new foods that we try. I have also been able to drop my grocery bill a ton by using bountiful baskets. I hope that this blog gives you ideas on how to use your basket each week.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Aug 6 2011

Sorry for the late posting I have had a very busy and long weekend and start of the week.

Asparagus, Banana, Red Peppers, Cantaloupe, Cauliflower, Cucumbers, Celery, Lettuce , Pears, Peaches, Plums, Tomato.

I am loving this weeks Bakset.

I have the cantaloup cut and ready in the fridge for any snacking, or salads I need for a picnic.
the celery is cut and ready to snack on, or to chop for a great salad.





Grilled chicken with cucumber and peach salsa
Use: Peach, cucumber,

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/grilled-chicken-breasts-with-cucumber-peach-salsa/7a02d3c6-203c-4e62-b764-d7102e4708b2?WT.dcsvid=MjExMTYxOTc3NQS2&rvrin=93A4FB7A-2183-DC11-920E-00110A5B41E6&WT.mc_id=Newsletter_DME_08_07_2011

Grilled Chicken Breasts with Cucumber-Peach Salsa



Angel Hair Pasta with garden veggies
What I like about this recipe is you can add what garden veggies you have and substitute for what you don't
use: red peppers, cauliflower, asparagus, roma tomato

http://www.tasteofhome.com/Recipes/Angel-Hair-Pasta-with-Garden-Vegetables

Angel Hair Pasta with Garden Vegetables Recipe





No comments:

Post a Comment