Why

I wanted a place to put how I use my Bountiful Basket. This seemed like the best way to go. I know 3 blogs might just actually kill me but people look and want ways to eat healthier and cheaper. Bountiful Baskets has helped me implement healthier options into my families diet. We eat better and have a variety of new foods that we try. I have also been able to drop my grocery bill a ton by using bountiful baskets. I hope that this blog gives you ideas on how to use your basket each week.

Monday, August 1, 2011

july 30 2011


banana, Cabbage, Cantaloupe, green bean, Lettuce, peaches,
Plums, tomato, Potatoes, Eggplant, Grapes


Plums........ I have way to many.... any sugguestions on what I can do with mine?


Chicken and ravioli carbonara

I excluded the bacon and replaced with chopped tomatoes.  (it now will look and taste similar to the one I saw at olive garden) yummmy

http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/chicken-and-ravioli-carbonara/1c608246-e552-48d8-87eb-e755a06f8d87

Chicken and Ravioli Carbonara


Peachy shrimp Tacos
use: Peaches, cabbage

http://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/Peachy-Shrimp-Tacos?pmcode=ILHDA01U&_mid=2276067&_rid=2276067.896800.321443


Green Bean Provencale
Use: Green Beans




















Grilled Eggplant
Use: Eggplant


Grilled Eggplant



1 comment:

  1. The Green Bean Provencale was divine! Thanks for sharing the recipe and idea for a side for dinner. Yum! Also, love your blog with ideas how to use the Bountiful Basket. thanks so much

    ReplyDelete